Monday, July 2, 2007

Back Home In Burlington

So I am back in action at Btown fter a couple of wild trips to Seattle and to Italy. I'm working up a really interesting little travel journal and if it turns out good than I'll type it up and post it here with photos.

Getting back was a little rough at first, but things are slowly adjusting and I'm starting to realize what I really want out of this summer and my life and it's honestly more than a little scary because I know that I'm gonna have to make some rather drastic changes.

gotta galvanize my life stream.


My sisters in magazine called suburban elite and my godmother just got made professor for the grad program at St.Peters in Jersey.
yyy
I'm smoking too much and drinking cheap wine, I accidentally stole sunglasses today from the supermarket. They are lopsided, but i bent and worked them till they were straight.


and I'm falling in love with patty smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment